Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hot Blood: Breaking Midnight

How's about this for a weekly feature? Hot Blood will highlight one of the latest vampire books. It can be romance, horror, action/adventure, sci/fi, whatever. I'll take recommendations for Hot Blood reads. Or if you'd rather do the post yourself about your favorite and newest vampire read, I'd love to hear from you. I'm also considering a Cool Blood feature which would highlight a favorite vampire classic movie or book.

The second in Emma Holly's Fitz Clare Chronicles, BREAKING MIDNIGHT, is out right now. Set in the 1930s, it begins where Kissing Midnight left off. I read the first book, and it was amazing (but I would expect nothing less from Holly). Just bought this one, and can't wait to begin reading it.

Watch for an interview with Ms. Holly sometime next week right here at the VampChix blog! If you have questions for Ms. Holly, write them in the comments, and I'll see what I can do about getting some answers.


No comments: