Thursday, August 20, 2009

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

If you haven't visited this website then you are definitely missing out! BPAL makes hand blended, custom scents using essential oils and absolutes- and products are never tested on animals. The scents are based on mythology, art, literature, voodoo, superstition, and/or history- if you can think it, then BPAL probably has a fragrance for it. Scents usually have poetry or a story as part of the description, and occasionally artwork. Quantities are usually limited, with some fragrances being labeled as "limited editions" and some themes vary by season.

Why a I bringing this to Vampchix? August tends to be my favorite BPAL time of year because the Halloweenie scents come out and this year the selection is amazing! My must haves include Bite Me and Suck It. This year also has Literary Vampires with scent names like: Clarimonde, Countess Dolingen of Gratz, Mircalla- Countess Karnstein, and Lord Ruthven.

Don't just take my word for it. Check out the Black Phoenix Alchemy lab for yourself. You won't regret it.

Anna D.

1 comment:

Michele Hauf said...

I love BPAL's scents! For me, I can't wear perfumes and colognes. The smell gives me a headache. I think it's the chemicals. BPAL is mostly essential oils, and most of their stuff is fabulous. No headaches. You can order sample sizes called 'imps' which I do often. Love the Sassafras (root beer) stuff and also Bloody Mary (chocolate, cherries). Jack (a Halloween scent) rocks too!