Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Project Paranormal

I found this site last week when I was poking around on an author blog and I have been watching little videos ever since. It's called Project Paranormal and it is put together by Penguin Publishing. Each series has episodes that feature different paranormal authors discussing world building, background, the individual writing process and even snippets about upcoming books. So far, they have featured Laurell K Hamilton and J.R. Ward- and this week had a special RWA episode. Next week should be Christine Feehan. So if you get a chance check out Project Paranormal!

1 comment:

Jenna Alexander said...

How exciting! Thanks for sharing. Now I have something to listen to today at my desk (headphones on of course so the boss doesn't find out) Ha ha

:-)

Jenna