Friday, September 4, 2009

She just wants to bite him!


I have two releases this month. The second features a vampire heroine and her werewolf hubby. It's actually a followup to Moon Kissed, which I announced here a week or so ago. It is a look at their life six months after the 'happily ever after'. Because don't you ever wonder? What happened to those characters now that the final word has declared them in love? Did they really 'stay' in love? Seriously, if they are anything like us mortals, they should face challenges. Love is never easy. That's what makes it worthwhile.

"After The Kiss" is an electronic download from Nocturne Bites. It's a quick read. I think it's sexy and fun and gets a little deeper into the couples' souls. The werewolf cannot forget that vampires destroyed his family, and to take a bite from a vampire would mark him as a betrayer to all his werewolf brethren. But to a vampire, a bite is the ultimate bond between two in love.

So, will he let her bite him? You can read the first chapter at my website. There are links and buying info there as well.

Do you like paranormal romances that feature 'opposite' couples? What about vampires and werewolves? Do you think they should get along or are their differences too extreme to promise anything more than a cautious friendship?

Michele

3 comments:

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Most of the stories that I've read where there is an attraction between weres and vamps, the were blood is poisonous to the vamp. The one story I read where a were was turned by a vamp, the were committed suicide because he no longer was part of his life long community. Interesting story line that I can't wait to see where it goes. IMPO, if Servo loves his lady, why give her up with just one life time? Bite away.

Dottie :)

Vickie said...

Opposites do attract. I like this premise.

Froggy said...

I love series so that we will see what happens later down the road as opposed to stand alone novels. I get invested in the characters and love to see what will happen to them.

As for the opposite couples I guess it would depend on the story! I am open to anything! :)

Froggy