Sunday, September 27, 2009

Want a sip?




From the makers of Mana and Health Energy Potion, the new Blood Energy Potion is described as a sweet fruit punch drink that has a similar nutritional make up as real blood with the same blood consistency but not the same blood taste and also claims to give you 4 hours of enery. Oh, and you get to drink it from your own re-sealable IV transfusion bag!  Individually these little bags will cost you $5.99 each, but you can buy a 48 pack for $191.92. Unfortunately, you can't get these yet. They won't be available until January 2010.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I bought some candy blood bags last year on ebay to give out to Alyx, my nephew, some of my friends kids. They were such a hit! And they looked so real.
These would be awesome for goodie pkgs, Halloween.....

Michele Hauf said...

I don't know. The part about it having 'similar nutritional make up as blood and same consistency' freaks me out. Eww! And kinda spendy for what is basically a juice box in a bag. ;-)

Anna Dougherty said...

So weird! I'm not sure if I would try one of these and I tend to be pretty morbid at times. This just seems too...everything. Real, spooky, creepy. Of course, as I sit here typing I can totally imagine answering the door on Halloween with a blood bag attached to my fangs. Scare the kiddies to death. Okay, now that does seem fun:)