Saturday, September 5, 2009

Would you drink Tru Blood?

For all you Tru Blood fans out there- HBO is releasing the Tru Blood beverage! This carbonated blood orange drink will ship on September 28th, and comes in bottles that are an exact replica from the show. Drinks can be purchased in 4-packs for about $16, plus the shipping surcharge. Cases are also available, but they are pricey at $96, plus surcharge.


Ceri said...

Haha! I probably would just for the taste. Are they even being released here in the UK?

ParaJunkee said...

That's kinda pricey for something you know is gonna taste like Tang. I'm sure its more for shock value, though, than taste.

Jenna Alexander said...

Is it cranberry juice?

I'd buy three cases if Eric delivers it to my house.


My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

I'm with Jenna, if Eric deliver is possible, sign me up!!

I don't know, I might give it a try anyway!

Dottie :)

Vickie said...

Oh, Jenna, if Eric was part of the package, I'd be order a case a week!

Froggy said... thanks! LOL!