Saturday, October 31, 2009

And the winners are...


Whew!  Tricks are done, now it's time for the TREATS!

We had a lot of entries for the scavenger hunt and I carefully sorted through them all (thanks so much to everyone for putting day numbers in the subject lines as requested; helped a lot!), and then I used a random number generator (random.org) to pick winners.  In the interest of giving everyone a chance to win, if a person's name was picked more than once, I went back to random.org to repick a new name for that prize.

Below is the list of winners.  If you see your name, please email Michele at vampchixmail@gmail.com with your snailmail address so I can forward them on to the authors sending out prizes.  (EBook winners just send an email that you want to receive the book at.)  Please note a redraw for day 3 because one of the winners already had the book (very nice to let me know and give someone else opportunity to win).

Please send your addresses and emails to me by November 14th.  If I have not heard from you by then, I will redraw a new winner for that unclaimed prize.

Thanks again for stopping by all week!  Hope to see you back soon!

DAY 1 WINNERS:
 Dreams of Decadence + Vampire.com chocolate bar:  Abigail (allThingsUrbanFantasy)
I Burn For You + Vampire.com chocolate bar:  Alicia0605
The Goth Bible + Vampire.com chocolate bar:  Derek Tatum

DAY 2 WINNERS:
Bloody Good: Judy Cox
The Vampire...In My Dreams:  Kimmy Lane
Devour Me:  Carrie King
Dark Harvest:  Miranda Whitman
Matters of the Blood:  Danielle Atwater
Dracula DVD:  Meljprincess

DAY 3 WINNERS:
All I Want For Christmas Is A Vampire:   (redraw): Susan Leech
Retribution:  Terri (razlover)
Immortal Bad Boys:  Kirsten Stein
Eternal Desire + Book bag:  Heidi Shafer
Haunt of Jackals:  Virginia C
Fantasy:  Moonsanity
Dark Shadows DVD: elaing8
Dark Shadows, The Beginning DVD:  Martha Lawson

DAY 4 WINNERS:
Vampires:  Marin
Twilight:  David Moore
Vampy Tee-Shirt:  Witchy Woman (please send shirt size as well)
Night's Knights:  Morning Glow
Some Girls Bite:  Rosie Carlo
Vampire Haiku:  Ryan chose a winner....SciFi Guy!   (He also chose runners up, and I will post those tomorrow for fun.)

DAY 5 WINNERS:
Sealed In Blood (eBook):  Amanda Makepeace 
Desire To Die For (eBook):  Georgiadoglover
Release (eBook):  Hayley Jo-Anne
Vampire Oracle (eBook):  Jody Faltys
Heart & Soul (eBook):  Jenn Taylor
Howling Legion:  Andy Boylan
Blood Ties DVD:  saycheesepease

DAY 6 WINNERS:
Casa Dracula:  Mary Arnold
How To Catch and Keep a Vampire:  Kristina S
From The Dark:  Fallon Hadley
His Forgotten Forever:  Linda Henderson
The Devil To Pay:  Raelena Pavey
ShadowFae:  Jeannette Juan
Bite Me Magazine + swag:  Jen (feet showing in profile pic)
Bite Me Magazine + swag:  Heidi87

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:  Rachel Morse


That's it!  Happy Halloween everyone!

17 comments:

Kris said...

WoooHooo...Like in Kristina S as in me!!!! ohhhhhhh.......and I really wanted that book too!!

Thanks for a fantastic week!!!

Meljprincess said...

OMG! Thank you so much! That is a DVD I'll never get tired of watching! Happy Halloween!

s7anna said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!

Judy said...

Fantastic week!! Thanks for all the great prizes. Can't wait to read Bloody Good!!

Congrats to all the winners!!!!

Linda Henderson said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you so much for the book. Can't wait to read it.

elaing8 said...

Thank you, I really wanted the Dark Shadows DVD and thanks for the great VampBash.

I have emailed my info

Congrats to all the winners

Happy Halloween!!

Amanda said...

Congrats to everyone! Can't wait to start reading Sealed in Blood. :-D

Happy Halloween!

Moonsanity said...

Cool! Thank you SO much:) Congrats to all the winner!

Witchy Woman said...

Thank you VampChix what a great start to my Halloween festivities. Michele I emailed you my snail & shirt size. Congrats to the other winners & I wish everyone cauldron fulls of candy.

SciFiGuy said...

Colour me totally flabbergasted about the Haiku. Thanks so much. It's been a fun week.

Virginia C said...

Thank you! Congrats to all winners, especially the "Haiku King" SciFiGuy!

gcwhiskas at aol dot com

throuthehaze said...

Thanks! Congrats to all the other winners!

Abigail [All Things Urban Fantasy] said...

Happy Halloween to me! Thanks so much

Martha Lawson said...

Thank you, thank you!! I will be emailing my info shortly..

congratulations to all the other winners..

susan said...

Glad to be one of the winners and congrats to all the other winners too. Susan L.

Fallon Hadley said...

Dang It. I won something and I missed it.:(
Is it too late to claim my prize?

Fallon Hadley
fallonhadley@live.com

Mary Ann DeBorde said...

Mary

Wow, I cannot wait to get to read Casa Dracula :) YAY and thank you so very much!!!

Congrats to the other winners, too!