Friday, November 6, 2009

Emo vamps got Dracula singing the blues—sort of

I couldn't resist posting this video.  Dracula sings "I'll never be an emo vampire" and decides it's not so bad if he can't get an innocent teenage girl, he'll just go after her mother.  He's 600 years old; it's not like 'cougar' means anything to him.  Too funny!






J.R. Ward's April 2010 release, LOVER MINE, (in hardcover): In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly war raging between vampires and their slayers. And there exists a secret band of brothers like no other - vampire warriors, defenders of their race...John Matthew has been through his vampire transition and taken to the life of the Brotherhood with a vengeance, but he still can't shake the nightmare of his past and is unsure of his future as a warrior hero. He's made a promise to honour the Brotherhood and their fight with the slayers at all costs, until the love of his life is kidnapped and he is forced to make a choice that could change his life and the Brotherhood's forever...



And after mentioning Christopher Moore yesterday, he previewed his new cover today...


9 comments:

heidi87 said...

I can't wait for this. I love the brotherhood. I have even reread all the books.

Kris said...

The video is hilarious! I had watched it over on another blog and laughed till I almost cried!

Love the Brothers! Can't wait till the next one comes out!

Anna said...

April can't come soon enough!!

This video was a hoot! Thanks for finding all this fantastic vampire info for us.

hotcha12 said...

hi kristin!!

oooooohh i love vamps!

hotcha

hotcha12 said...

you got that right, hurry april!!

hotcha

rm2h said...

I like the Ward cover better then the Moore cover.

Nicole_Hadaway said...

That is an hysterical video! I love it!

orelukjp0 said...

I loved the video. Just too funny.

Minna said...

Too funny!