Saturday, November 28, 2009

Movie Quotes: Twilight

As you already know, Twilight is everywhere right now. I'm not the biggest fan of the movie or the book, mostly because they are aimed at a much younger crowd, but even I can see that they have changed how people view vampires. People seem very divided about the Twilight craze- love it or hate it, but not much in between. It has been a long while since I watched the movie so I thought I'd give it another shot and find some quotable lines. Here are my favorites:

Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.

Bella: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
Edward: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.

Edward: What did you expect? Coffins and dungeons and moats?
Bella: No, not the moats.
Edward: Not the moats.

Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Bella: What a stupid lamb.
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion

Bella: You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash.

Bella: Look, You gotta give me some answers.
Edward: Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...
Bella: I don't need to know what the square root of pi is.
Edward: You knew that?

Bella: So what you... you read minds?
Edward: I can read every mind in this room apart from yours. There's... Money. Sex. Money. Sex. Cat... And then you, nothing. That's very frustrating.
Bella: Is there something wrong with me?
Edward: See... I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?

What are your favorite lines from Twilight?


Silvia said...

Billy: We came for your flat-screen. And because Jacob wouldn't stop talking about seeing u again.
Jacob: Thanks, Dad. Nice.
Billy: I'm just keepin' it real, son.


Bella: Everyone's staring.
Edward: No not that guy. Oh wait, he looked.

danie88 said...

I'm a big fan of book and movie quotes and you listed several of my favorites except one, here it is. :)

"You are exactly my brand of heroin." -Edward

Rain Maiden said...

Is it fair to put the comment that drives me crazy...
Hold on Spider Monkey.
I really wish they would have left that out.

saycheesepease said...

Rain Maiden I completely agree! Totally could have done without that part.

I like when Edward first talks to her in Biology. I can't remember what exactly she says but it's something along the lines of, 'I don't like any cold . . . wet . . . thing' and he laughs :o)