Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sneak preview of April release





I finally got a cover for my April release from HQN, HER VAMPIRE HUSBAND.  So pretty, isn't it?  I love the blood splashed all over it!  

Here's the back cover blurb:

She may resist his bite, but she can't resist his charms...

Werewolf princess Blu Masterson won't allow her seductive vampire husband to consummate their marriage with his bite, marking her forever.  Alone in a secluded estate with her sworn enemy, Blu curses the marriage arranged to bring their rival nations together, especially since Creed Saint-Pierre calls out to her most feral desires.

When Blu uncovers her pack's secret plot to destroy the vampire nation—and Creed—she is forced to confront her growing feelings for her sexy undead husband.  Will she choose the only life she's ever known or accept his vampire bite?

[Feel free to post a link to this blog post or post the cover at your blog or site, but please include the link:  www.michelehauf.com/hvh.html]

8 comments:

JoJo said...

I do love this cover !!!!

Kris said...

Oh I like that cover! The story sounds excellent too! Can't wait to read this one. II'll post about it on my blog...
http://thecajunbooklady.blogspot.com/

Anna Dougherty said...

This is definitely my favorite cover! I'll post it over at the Bite Club. Can't wait to read this one- and I really like the name choices.

Michele Hauf said...

Oh, the names. Sigh...
Blu was always the heroine's name and she is just totally Blu.

The hero though... He was originally Henri (pronounced the French way, of course: ohn-ri), but editorial decided it wasn't manly enough. In France it is, but probably not so much in the US. So I changed it to Edward. (Not even thinking about Edward and Bella.) But marketing went immediately to Edward and Bella and requested yet another name change. So now he's good ole Creed. Well, he's still Henri in my mind, but Creed is a very macho, warrior-like name. It works.

Vivi Anna said...

W00T!! Michele, so awesome.

Can't wait for this to come out!

Witchy Woman said...

Hi Michele,

The colors on "Her Vampire Husband" are truly amazing. Now that's an eye catcher! BTW, I have in my possession "His Forgotten Forever" can't wait to read it. Do we really have to wait until April for your new one. What will we do?

Ida Brugler said...

Hi Michele,
Love the cover! can not wait to read Her Vampire Husband..

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Love the cover! Very, very nice. :)