Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Winner of Rardin's book and assorted ephemera

And the winner is....JODER
Jennifer has kindly allowed that you can chose any title in her Jaz Parks series.  Please email Michele at with title of choice and your mailing address!

Awww, your very own teen vampire love story personalized just for you.  Now isn't that precious?  I couldn't find a price without actually putting it in my cart.

From the site:  "This classic tale of forbidden romance is filled with suspense, tension, as well as a touch of humor. You can personalize four of our lead characters: the sexy, otherwordly, dangerous but sophisticated hero; the smart, compassionate, determined and brave heroine; the hero's cynical yet supportive vampire best friend; and the loyal, fun-loving girl who's our heroine's best friend."

And to judge from the subject line it sounds like I should have more ephemera today.  Mm, no.  That's it folks!  Still recovering from the VampBash.  ;-)


RKCharron said...

Hi Michele :)
Is the winner everyone who commented?
All the best,
I'm not going to email until I know for sure.

Michele Hauf said...

Sorry, forgot to draw winner last night! It's there now

Book Junkie said...

Congrats Joder, you lucky girl!! ;-))


joder said...

Thanks everybody! I'll send my info now.