Saturday, December 19, 2009

On the 6th day of Christmas...

On the 6th day of Christmas Count Dracula gave to me...

Six hungry Lost Boys

Five sparkly Edwards!

Four bloody necks

Three satin capes

Two pointy fangs

and a Vampire in a Coffin


Elie said...

Yum-I'll take the one in the front OH, and that sparkly dress Star wears, I have been wanting that from the second I saw the movie.

Michele Hauf said...

Elie, you can have Michael (I believe that was the guy in front) and I'll take David (Keiffer Sutherland right behind him).


That movie, though filled with mullets, is sort of timeless on the 'best vampire movies' list for me.

booklover0226 said...


Tracey D

Nicole_Hadaway said...

Sorry Michelle, but I called dibs on David's bike back in September (of '87! ;).

Elie -- someone should really make and market Star's sparkly skirt -- I have a feeling it would be a huge seller in this vampire-crazed day and age.

Great post Michelle!

Michelle G said...

Love, love, love the Lost Boys. Sadly I have not seen the second one - heard it was kinda lame - but as soon as I get the chance I'm watching it. LOL

Have a wonderful evening.


Anna Dougherty said...

I want the one in back- the hot guy with long dark hair! He's super yummy. I guess my taste hasn't changed much because he was my favorite back then too!

jennifer said...

oh yeah I want in on the shirt too. anyone who can sew? EMPLOYMENT OPPERTUNITY! lol