Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Get out your markers and colored pencils!

I confess, I am a coloring addict.  Hence the Color Me Happy blog and the Coloring Addict's list I've been keeping for years.  I found this cool Dracula coloring book at Amazon, which I plan to order immediately.  Will update with colored pictures in the future.



Reminder!  You can still enter the My Bloody Valentine contest.  Chances of winning are AWESOME.

And Vampire.com wants you to check out their Valentine's special deal.  Love their wines!

7 comments:

Anna Dougherty said...

I'm definitely going to get one of these!!

Elie said...

How fun, great find!

Derek Tatum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek Tatum said...

Curiously, I saw this earlier today - Vampire Lust Stained Glass Coloring Book.

Michele Hauf said...

Yes, I've seen the vamp lust one. Those stained glass books are cool. Doofy me likes to color them, then hang on the window like a kid puts a picture on the fridge. :-)

jennifer said...

I enter the contest but as I'm not computer savey I hope I sent the right kind of document

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.