Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Guest: Michele Hauf

Welcome!  Today's guest at VampChix is,  :-)  I know, kinda weird, but I was inspired to create this blog because I write about vampires, and of course I'm not going to miss a chance to tell you about my book.

Actually, I'm blogging all over the Internets right now about my current book on a blog tour, so if you are so inclined, you can follow the schedule on my blog.  Each post reveals something about HER VAMPIRE HUSBAND, and also I'll be giving away books at each blog.

So what could I possibly say here at VampChix that I haven't said elsewhere?  Just this: Thank you.  Thank you to the readers who are hungry for vampires, vampires, and more vampires.  Thanks to you who love and read the paranormal stories that take us beyond the normal and introduce us to worlds wondrous and magical.  Thanks, simply, for buying my books, for sending me emails telling me about the parts you like (and sometimes don't like), for posting on my FaceBook page, blogs, and Twitter to let me know you are out there reading and looking forward to the next book.  As long as you keep reading vampires, I will keep writing them.  Someone has to, eh?  :-)

Now, that said, I'm on a mission to get the word around about this book.  Up until now, most of my paranormal romances have been put out in the Silhouette Nocturne series.  These books are shelved in the Harlequin/Silhouette section of the bookstores.  A section, I'm sure, that most paranormal romance readers don't often think to check for para-roms to read.  So with this book being put out under the HQN imprint, I'll on the shelves next to all the other single title para roms.  But many readers will not be familiar with me, because like I said, they've never shopped the series section before.  So I want them to know I'm here!  And if they like this book, I've got a backlist to check out, too.  So if you read HER VAMPIRE HUSBAND, and like it, spread the word!

Oh, and don't forget you can get the audio version of Vampire's Tango free at

Here's to vamps!


Virginia C said...

Hi, Michele! How nice of you to host your own post : ) Vampires have a timeless, macabre romantic allure. Thank you for feeding our fantasies! I hope that 2010 is your biggest and best year yet!

US Resident, Follower, Subscriber

Gcwhiskas at AOL dot com

SandyG265 said...

Hi Michele,

It must feel weird to host yourself. I wish there was an easier way for bookstores to shelve things. I agree that it makes it hard to find an author's books when they keep moving them around.

Witchy Woman said...

Hi Michele,
So long as you keep writing them, I'll keep reading them. I like all vampire books from the darker reads to the lighter. :) I must say, I love the contrast of the black with the red on your cover.

Michele Hauf said...

Thanks, ladies!