Wednesday, March 17, 2010

YA New Releases: New Moon DVD, Twilight: The Graphic Novel & Eclipse Trailer!

New Moon comes out on DVD on March 20th! There are a variety of viewing options (4 actually!), but this cover is my favorite. It makes me want to go to Italy, right now, big time. You? Although, I'm not sure this is the one I pre-ordered. I may have to go pick one up at midnight at the local B&N since this is one of the ones they are selling!







I believe I pre-ordered this one at Borders.com to match my Twilight set. :) How about you? You can check the official website for release party details or watch the movie trailers and get other information.




There is a New Moon soundtrack companion being released this week; rumored on the 16th! Some of the tracks are reported by the Twilight Examiner. I'm excited about this as I've enjoyed new music finds in the Twilight saga journey so far and can't wait for more! There was no cover available yet and I still haven't found this on iTunes or B&N.com for purchase. Let me know if you have. Thanks!

Also out on March 16th is the Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1. Do you plan to read this version of Twilight? Don't forget it's just the first half volume. My copy should be here any day... (Just arrived actually, yay!) After this week, I'm going to be broke! :) I'm excited that many of the pictures are in color like the cover. Maybe I'm easily entertained... And, the illustrations are supposed to reflect the author's idea of the characters even more than the actors that play them in the movies. Should be interesting to see how it turns out. Will keep you posted for those who aren't sure... Let me know what you think of it if you read it as well!



To leave you with a bit of Twi-goodness, in case you missed the newly released Eclipse trailer here it is...











How do you like it? I think the shots are beautiful. I just felt like I was waiting...for...something. Okay, it's pretty darn good!!! Are you looking forward to this one? It's my favorite book of the series so my expectations are a very high! I'd love to hear what you think of it! It will be in theaters June 30th! In case you missed that part... Not likely, for twi-fans anyway. LOL.

And I may as well bring you some Breaking Dawn news... I'm starting to feel like a news reporter, ha ha! I've heard that Breaking Dawn begins filming this fall for two films! :) How does everyone feel about that? And they keep probing about 3D... Don't get me started! Let's just all be glad they are going to make all the books into movies, eh? Yes. =]

What an exciting week of Twi-mania! :)

Have a Happy St. Patty's Day!!

9 comments:

mmMoxie said...

I was just blogging about the Twilight Graphic Novel tonight. I did buy it today and I love it! I'm a gigantic dork for that kind of crap.

Shauna Kemp said...

Ha, me too! I pre-ordered and my copy came today... :) It's beautiful, love the cover! I've just gotten into some of the manga/graphic novels for vamps this past year and a half or so, but I'm really looking forward to it!

robsad79 said...

I can't wait for the movie and can't wait until I can get the graphic novel. Now we just have to wait for Eclipse. :)

Shauna Kemp said...

I know, me too, can't wait to see Eclipse! I'm nervous though, it's my favorite of the series really so I hope it lives up to the expectations... LOL! :)

Stacy McKitrick said...

Yes, I'm looking forward to "Eclipse". It, too, was my favorite in the series. I plan on attending the midnight showing - with my daughter - just like we did for "Twilight" and "New Moon". At least we won't be freezing outside this time!

Shauna Kemp said...

Oh, isn't it the best! :) That is awesome! I went to NM midnight with my friends and they brought me homemade hot chocolate and hot tea (I was the one waiting in line since early afternoon, ha!) Thank goodness this time it won't be so cold out! I'm going to hope it isn't already 100 degrees out this way though, lol. Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Be assured.

Anonymous said...

You are not right. Write to me in PM.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems to me, is a magnificent phrase