Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Being Human Books

I still haven't seen the BBC series BEING HUMAN.  And every time I browse the DVD at Amazon I read comments that state the set isn't very good because it cuts stuff out from the original broadcast.  (Can anyone verify this is their experience?)  So I'm waiting for a good set to be released in the US before buying.  But did you know they have tie-in books?  I haven't been in a bookstore for a while (gasp!), but plan to check this one out next time I do.


Natalie (Mindful Musings) said...

Personally, I really like the TV series, though I haven't checked out the tie-in books.

mmMoxie said...

I didn't find anything special about the show. It just didn't do it for me.

Roxanne Rhoads said...

I watched the show on BBC america and found it to be good, but hey I guess I don't know what I'm missing- really I didn't know they cut stuff from the original British airing and edited it for us tender Americans to watch

(why the edits and cuts?)