Friday, June 11, 2010

Did you make a list? Include Deidre Knight!


Today we feature Deidre Knight's RED DEMON.  One lucky commenter will win a copy!

After assuming the power of life and death for the immortal Spartan brotherhood, Aristos Petrakos still hasn’t mastered his unpredictable, newfound abilities. And now a medium brings him a message from the other side—a romantic message Ari doesn’t want to hear…

A century ago, the love of Ari’s immortal life, Juliana Tiades, drowned herself in the Savannah River—after she learned about Ari’s shapeshifting abilities. Desperate to reveal the truth about her death, Juliana makes a bargain with a Djinn demon, who offers to give her physical form. But as Juliana and Ari are reunited in passion, the debt must be paid—in souls and spirits…

Visit Deidre's website
Follow her on Twitter
Friend her on Facebook
Join her on Ning
Sign up for her Newsletter



So did you get your fill of demons this week?  No?  Well, here's a list of some of the great books and movies you all recommended (and a few more I found at Amazon):

WORKING FOR THE DEVIL by Lilith Saintcrow
SUCCUBUS BLUES by Richelle Mead (Georgina Kincaid series)
Larissa Ione's DEMONICA series
PERSONAL DEMON by Kelley Armstrong
Jackie Kessler's HELL ON EARTH series
Jessa Slade's THE MARKED SOUL series
Jessica Anderson's THE FINAL PROPHECY series
POSSESSION by Devyn Quinn
Diana Rowland's KARA GILLIAN series
COVENANT by John Everson
PERSONAL DEMONS by Stacia Kane
THE COMPLETE BOOK OF DEVILS AND DEMONS
FOR A FEW DEMONS MORE by Kim Harrison
THE DANGEROUS BOOK FOR DEMON SLAYERS by Angie Fox
THE DEMON HUNT by Kris Greene
ANGEL SLAYER by Michele Hauf  ;-)

All winners of the various contests will be announced tomorrow (afternoon-ish).  You can still go back through the week and comment to be entered to win the giveaway for that day.  Thanks for stopping in, and see you all back soon for more vampires.

In the spirit of demon week, I just found a trailer for this movie, which is released in August, THE LAST EXORCISM
Click the title to watch the preview.

18 comments:

Tawania said...

I have been seeing Red Demon every where, I would love to win this book. Thanks for the giveaway!

Wicked Readings by Tawania
http://www.wickedreadingsbytawania.blogspot.com

tl.etheridge31(at)gmail(dot)com

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

This book sounds so good. I've heard great "buzz" about it. Would love a chance to win!

Diana
bookofsecrets(at)yahoo(dot)com

Victoria said...

Another yummy book to add to my list.
vsloboda@gmail.com

Stella (Ex Libris) said...

What a great list of recommendations! Will save this for later :-)

I don't know how I could miss the buzz of Red Demon, but I was completely unaware, so tahnks for drawing my attention to it, it sounds fansinating!

stella.exlibris (at) gmail (dot) com

Kirsten said...

Loads of series I can check out, so many books so little time...

Red Demon sounds like a great book and I would love to read it. Very intense and romantic, great combination.

Deidre Knight said...

Thanks so much for this awesome giveaway, Michelle! You are a gem. And thanks for all the wonderful comments, everyone! You've made my day. :) Hugs, Deidre

tetewa said...

This would be a new series for me, sounds good! tWarner419@aol.com

Roxanne Rhoads said...

I think some demons are pretty awesome.

I would love to read this series, please enter me in the contest.

~Rox

Barbara E. said...

I have been making a note of all the great books mentioned, demon week was fabulous. I haven't started this series yet, but do have some of the books on my TBR shelf.

Rosie said...

This has been a great week here on your blog. Thanks for posting the link to that new movie, The Last Excorcism. It looks great!

jeanette8042 said...

Love the list and I've heard afbulous things about Deidre's demon series.

donnas said...

Read a lot of great things about this book. And those are some great looking recommendations to try out too.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Jenn said...

I love reading books about paranormals with new powers - so fun to see them mature into their powers.

Spav said...

The book sounds really good. There are lots of demons books in the list that I haven't read. I'll have to put them on my wishlist.

Martha Lawson said...

Please enter me for this one. It looks really great.

I follow on gfc

mlawson17 at hotmail dot com

mariska said...

This is the first time i heard about this book *darn*

Count me in, i would really love to read this !

uniquas at ymail dot com

Steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Saw you on Fangstastic books. And, signed up to follow you. HOpe you will check me out and include me in your blog roll. Steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
http://www.fangswandsandfairydust.com

Lisa R said...

Deidre Knight's book are always fascinating, and this one sounds even more so. I follow on GFC.

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/