Monday, June 7, 2010

More demons!

Demon fast facts: In religion, mythology, and folklore, a demon is a supernatural being that is generally described as a malevolent spirt.  Demonic possession can be addressed with an act of exorcism.  Demons may also be conjured and controlled.  The ancient Greek daimon is a word for 'spirit' or 'divine power' and has no connotations of evil or malevolence.  In fact, it literally mean 'good-spiritedness'!


Today's featured author is Larissa Ione.  Her latest is SIN UNDONE, out this August.  It sounds darkly delicious!
HER TOUCH IS DEADLY
As the only female Seminus demon ever born, master assassin Sinead Donnelly is used to being treated like an outcast. She spent decades enslaved, and now vows she’ll die before she’ll relinquish her freedom again. Then Sin’s innate ability to kill her enemies goes awry: She creates a lethal new werewolf virus that sparks a firestorm of panic and violence.
HIS HUNGER CAN’T BE DENIED
Half-werewolf, half-vampire Conall Dearghul is charged with bringing in Sin to face punishment for the plague. And she’s no stranger: He’s bound to her by blood, and the one sexual encounter they shared has left him hungering for her raw sensuality. Worse, Sin is the underworld’s most wanted and Con soon learns he’s the only one who can help her . . . and that saving her life might mean sacrificing his own.



To celebrate demon week, Larissa is giving to one lucky winner their choice of any signed Demonica book or a Demonica Tote bag!  To enter any contest this week, be sure to comment on that day's post.  All winner's will be announced on Saturday 12th.


Please visit Larissa at her website to learn more about her Demonica series.  Find her on Facebook, and Twitter.


Stop back tomorrow for a list of demon romances!

26 comments:

tina werner said...

yeah! i'd love to win one of larissa's books!!!

stampitchick at yahoo dot ca

thanks!!!

tina

Ladytex said...

Have read all the Demonica books and love them. I'm impatiently waiting for Sin Undone and enjoy UGH on Facebook!

tetewa said...

I've read the first in this series and want to read more! tWarner419@aol.com

ParanormalBites said...

I can't wait for Sin Undone to come out. Larissa is my new favourite author for 2010 so far. I am saddened that Sin Undone will be the last Demonica book though. I know that the Seminus brothers and sister have all had their stories told but that doesn't mean that other demons can't be introduced. And what about Luc? He may not be a demon but he's got a story to be told too!

Rhiannon Leith said...

Wow, that sounds fantastic. Count me in! :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am new to this series. It was recommended to me and I went out and got them all. I really look forward to reading it :)

thehistorychic @ Gmail . com

Victoria said...

I can't wait to read SIN. These yummy demons have certainly had a tough go of it. Would really like them all to be happy and Con is just so sexy. Please enter me in the contest. vsloboda@gmail.com

donnas said...

Thanks for sharing!! Looking forward to the new release.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Stella (Ex Libris) said...

Thanks for the tidbit! I always love learning trivia, how interesting that at the beginning not only did demon not have a negative connotation but was even positive!

Sounds great, please enter me! :-)

stella.exlibris (at) gmail (dot) com

s7anna said...

The Demonica series is on my TBB list. It looks like an excellent paranormal romance series.

*hugs*
Anna
s7anna@yahoo.ca

Barbara E. said...

I'd love to win one of Larissa's Demonica books, that would be awesome.

Barbed1951(at)aol(dot)com

JoAnna said...

I love the Demonica series and can't wait to read Sin Undone.

Thanks for the contest.

beckerjo@verizon.net

Tanya said...

I'm a huge fan of the Demonica series and feel like I'm constantly recommending them to people looking for a new, sexy series! I can't wait until Sin Undone comes out! I look forward to seeing the female lead as well!

Thanks for the contest, and please enter me!

amongthemuses@gmail.com

throuthehaze said...

Sounds good! I still need to start this series :)
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

iokijo said...

I've read them all so far, just waiting for Sin.. Love this series.
Thanks for the cool info, and the chance for a signed book..
Good luck everyone.
ioki_jo at hotmail dot com

Raonaid Luckwell said...

Have read all of Larissa's Demonica books, and yes, can not wait until Sin's book comes out. Hehe, I shamelessly used my two daschunds when she was being voted on in the Dabawah or however you spell it.

Hehe I have been trying to win one of her totes for a while, that or a demon ducky!.

Bratty said...

Would love to read one as well. Sounds like a good read!

marikita said...

Hi there
Im hanging out for this book ive read all the books so far and all of them were awesome Larissa Ione rocks!
lorrainecav@hotmail.com

SandyG265 said...

I haven't read anything by Larissa yet. Would love to give the series a try

Kirsten said...

Would love to try a Demonica book. I heard great things about Larissa's work but have never read anything by her.

everlily said...

Wow. Looks like a great read! I'm always looking for new things to add to my summer reading list and The Demonica book looks pretty promising!

Mina B. said...

Please let me win. Please let me win. Please. Please. Please.

minaburrows1(at)gmail(dot)com.

mbreakfield said...

I love books, but I have a real thing for totes. It's a sickness.
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Rosie said...

I haven't read any of Larissa's books yet, but they are definitely on my list!

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

I've read the first book of this series and loved it! I could go for a sexy demon doctor!!

Diana
bookofsecrets(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jenn said...

I love these books and can't wait til Sin Undone comes out!