Saturday, June 12, 2010

Winners from Demon Week!

We had a lot of traffic here during demon week.  I guess that means you all like the dark devious ones, eh? Hope you all gathered a bunch of new titles to check out.  I know I added to my list.  Now, without further ado, the winners [chosen using random.org]:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr wins Patti O'Shea's THROUGH A CRIMSON VEIL

Jenn wins Larissa Ione's ANY DEMONICA BOOK OR A DEMONICA TOTE BAG

everlily wins Meg Cabot's INSATIABLE

Virginia C wins Meg Cabot's INSATIABLE

evilqueen21 wins: Michelle Rowan's THE DEMON IN ME

Diana (Book of Secrets) wins: Deidre Knight's RED DEMON

Winners please send your snailmail address to: vampchixmail@gmailcom  Congrats to all!

And if you didn't win this time, we do a lot of contests here at VampChix, so there's always next time.  Like tomorrow!  We'll be giving away the winner's choice of the first season of Buffy or the Moonlight series.  So stop in tomorrow as we gear up for the first ep. of True Blood season 3!

8 comments:

Virginia C said...

Wowser--Thank You! Congrats to all! I have emailed my info : )

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

Congrats you lucky people.

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

Oh, hey look! We posted at the exact same time. ha ha.

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

Thank you so much! :-)

evilqueen21 said...

Yay! Thanks so much, I sent my info, congrats to all the other winners too!

Witchy Woman said...

Congrats to the winners! Thank you Michele for your themed weeks.I always get a kick out of `em. And I added a few demon books to my TBR list. :)

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Whoot! Thanks so much! :D

Jenn said...

Yay! I replied to your e-mail, hopefully you got it! Can't wait for my book!