Thursday, July 29, 2010

Featured artist: Vampire Kisses

Hey, VampChix!  I stumbled on this Etsy shop the other day and wanted to bring it to your attention.  The jewelry they make is gorgeous, and if you're a vampire fan, I think you'll want to check it out.  Jen, the designer, is a big fan of vamps and has a great blog, Miss Bohemia, that also features her artwork. At the blog, she's currently doing a "The Vampire's Bride" giveaway, which also features a 10% discount for buyers through August 22nd.  Check it out!

Here are just some of the vamp-inspired pieces:


~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

very pretty! Thanks for letting us know about this.

Bradmouth said...

They should contact the costume designers for True Blood.

If anyone wants, check out my snark-filled Top Ten Hottest Male Vamps of All Time at my site.


MissBohemia said...

Thanks so much for featuring my VampiresKisses shop on your blog!

I am now a follower as I too love Vamps!


Roxanne Rhoads said...

beautiful, love the shop