Sunday, August 29, 2010

Follow us! (Pretty please?)

It's that time again.  Our Followers list is growing.  Every time we pass another hundred mark we give stuff away!  How to win?  Just be a Follower!  As soon as we hit 400 Followers, we'll draw 4 winners and each will get their choice from these books:

LAST WOLF STANDING by Rhyannon Byrd
MY IMMORTAL PROMISE by Jen Holling
NO REST FOR THE WICCAN by Madelyn Alt
DESIRE AFTER DARK by Amanda Ashley

So tell your friends to follow us!  And if you're not Following Bite Club...do it!  We're holding the same contest over there, with different books as prizes.

3 comments:

Teril said...

I follow, and those are some tasty looking books ;)
Have fun on reading.

Teresa K. said...

I am now following, I also put the word out about the blog on my facebook. Happy reading everyone.

Tanya1224 said...

I have only read 1 of Lyndsay's books, Bite me if you can. I really ejoyed Lucian and Leigh. I thought she took to being a vampire really well =) It was actually this book that got me reading more Vampire books. I do prefer a series over a stand alone book because I feel like I'm part of the story...lol..but I do. Thanks for the contest.
You have a new follower and I twittered about this just because..
www.twitter.com/Tanya1224