Saturday, September 25, 2010

Upcoming Vamp books to watch for and future guests!

Just wanted to feature a few book covers today.  Some are gorgeous!

Blood of the Rose is out Feb '11

Syrie James' Nocturne is out in Jan '11

Jon Merz will be doing a guest spot at VampChix in January to promote his latest, The Kensei


Christmas With A Vampire is a December release, and we will be featuring a few of the authors from this anthology here!

A November '10 release for In The Company Of Vampires

Watch for Clay and Susan Griffith to pop in to VampChix during the VampBash to promote The Greyfriar




5 comments:

SandyG265 said...

I really like the cover for Nocturne

Michelle Greathouse said...

I have Vampire Empire on my wish list. :)

And I am not at all familiar with author Jon F Merz - but his series looks amazing. I looked on B&N - but they do not have the first two books in the series. I am hoping when Mr. Merz visits he will tell us where we can get them.

M

Mirko di Wallenberg said...

Is it me are the covers getting better and better and better this last few months?

Michele Hauf said...

I had the pleasure of reading Vampire Empire in advance for review and I LOVE this book. And yes, I do think the covers just keep getting better! The first is so vibrant!

Phantom Paragrapher said...

Some good reads here m, a few Ive added to my list :)