Sunday, October 17, 2010

Are you reading Dracula?

Everyone head over to Bite Club today, where as part of The Dracula Event, we are featuring a great article by Chelsea Quinn Yarbo!

All month Bite Club has been featuring your favorite paranormal authors and their fav quotes from Dracula.  We have Drac Bites, which are extras from the chapters, such as the Bloofer Lady, the invention of the phonograph and garlic!  There's much more to come, so do check it out!

And here's a fun t-shirt, and proof that vampires and photobooths don't mix.  You can buy the shirt at Woot today.

I forgot to draw the winner for BESPELLING JANE!  So here goes...


and we still haven't heard from throuthehaze, who won the copy of JANE AND THE DAMNED by Janet Mullany!  Both winners, please email with your snail mail address.  Congrats!


throuthehaze said...

Hi! I had already sent you my info, but I resent it to you just now. Thanks :)

Anna (Bite Club) said...

I love this shirt!! I might grab one for my husband, or maybe my son.

And Woot! is so cool:)