Friday, November 5, 2010

I know!  VampChix hasn't had much to say in a few days.  I think I'm worn out from the VampBash.  ;-)  Also been busy with NaNoWriMo this week.  That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.  Anyone else doing NaNo?

While I have your attention, thought I'd do an informal poll: What brings you back to VampChix?  What features are your favorites?  What would bring you back more often?  What features would you like to see at VampChix that we don't have often enough or even at all?

Let me know in the comments!

7 comments:

SandyG265 said...

One of my favorite features is new book releases. Contests are good too.

Anonymous said...

Yep, book releases, meeting authors and hearing about peoples fav books are what bring me back to this blog.

Valerie
valb0302@yahoo.com

Vickie said...

You run a fun blog, that's why I keep coming back. I don't always comment, but I visit often.

Rain Maiden said...

Monthly Book releases!

Lorelei said...

I like what you do, it's fun, the book reviews and new authors you feature.

And, of course, you!

Lil said...

I love reading about new releases, author interviews, contests, and other interesting tidbits of fun or publisher news. Introduction to older books that make it onto your keeper shelf would be interesting to me, too.

Witchy Woman said...

I'm with everyone else, new book releases. And I'll tell you why. I actually search through publisher sites, with the sole intent of looking for new releases-to add to my TBB/TBR list. Not kidding!
When you post new releases, you're actually saving me online surfing time.

I also enjoy your posts like fang positions, or blood posts. I don't think it can be improved upon. But, that's just me.