Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stepping into 2011 with fangs ready

What vampire books are you looking forward to in 2011?  Here's a few covers that grabbed my attention...

Out in April, the followup up to Blood Oath

A February release

Caris guests at VampChix in a few weeks!

An April release

How can you resist a story titled Pretty Pirate Vampire?


Shannon/momofsjo said...

i just bought Blood Oath for my Nook. Thanks Michelle don't know how I missed that one but I know i can always count on you to tell me what I'll like.

Brandi said...

Those all look like great titles that I will be sure to check out!

RK Charron said...

Hi Michele :)
Thank you for this!
I hadn't heard of Chris Farnsworth before this, nor Pretty Pirate Wench (great cover).
(Including Blood Oath - Three new books to read!)
Happy New Year Michele!

Michele Hauf said...

Well, I haven't read any of these yet! But our reviewer did enjoy Farnsworth's Blood Oath, so I can probably recommend the next one. I'm in love with Caris Roane's cover!

Kelly M said...

SO looking foward to Eternal Kiss by Laura Wright..... Freakin Love Laura... and oh Nicky is HAWT!!!

booklover0226 said...

I'm looking forward in reading Ascension; it sounds great!

Tracey D