Sunday, January 16, 2011

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter?

I just added a fun new poll to the top of the sidebar.  Rumors are the actors listed are in the running to play Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.  Who would you like to see as the lead role?  Vote in the poll!  [It just came out that Olyphant denied being in the running for the role.  That's ok; we'll keep him on the poll!]
Benjamin Walker

Adrien Brody
Josh Lucas
Timothy Olyphant
Oliver Jackson-Cohen
James D'Arcy


Blodeuedd said...

I could totally see Brody take on that big hat...and kill soem vamps

BLHmistress said...

I agree with Brody he just has that look.

Michele Hauf said...

I agree that Brody has the 'Lincoln' look. But I'd really like to see Olyphant swinging an ax. :-) He was awesome as The Hitman

the cautionary tale said...

going with Brody. Why did I think Daniel Day Lewis was doing this role?