Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Macabre Salutations

I saw these beautiful cards posted at Melissa Walker's site and wanted to make sure you all got a look at them.  She's thinking about making them available at an Etsy shop, so let her know if you'd be interested!  [I love the one with the red ribbon!]

Hi again, VampChix! Thanks to Michele for taking an interest in my vampire-themed cards - it really means a lot to me!

Crafting is therapeutic. Vampire crafting is both therapeutic and bitchen. Seeing as I have several hundred reasons to need therapy in 2011, I've made a whole hell of a lot of cards.

In the spirit of vampire romance, bloody kisses and general goth girly-ness, I've concentrated on a set of Valentine's cards with a blood theme.

I'm also thinking of opening an Etsy store to support my bad habit of sitting on my butt and writing all day. I would love feedback. Would any of you vampire-loving girls buy cards like these for your sweeties? I'm thinking the VampChix opinion is the ONLY opinion in this case!



VampChix previously featured Melissa's The Vampire Chronicles Art Gallery
Check out Melissa's Edge of Forever Blog


4 comments:

Katrina W said...

They are too cute !! Id love one just for myself ;) hehe.. My hubby doesnt like stuff like that for chrissy but would go well with the younger ones as well u know all romantic and stuff :) I think they will go well ;)

kat

Melissa Walker ~ Edge of Forever said...

Thanks Katrina! I think I made cards *I* would want to receive and didn't really think about what husbands would want!

Paranormal Haven said...

Wow these cards look great. I couldn't even attempt anything like that. If you opened an Etsy store I'd definitely go over and take a peek. Thanks for sharing!


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Melissa Walker ~ Edge of Forever said...

Thank you Stephanie! Do you remember Lestat with his velvet coat and cameo buttons? I think that was in my brain when I put these together. Weird where inspiration comes from!