Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Ultimate VampList is expanding!

Just when I thought the list couldn't get larger (over 4000+ titles currently listed) I've decided to add a new category for eBooks!  I already list some electronic-only books in the regular categories, but with the rise of the eBook lately I thought it would be appropriate to have an e-only page listing vampire books.

Authors who have a vampire eBook and want to be listed on The Ultimate VampList, please send the following info to vampchixmail@gmail.com: Book title, Author, Publisher (or self-pub), Genre, Pub Date, Length (novella or novel), and if it is available at Amazon send the link URL as well.
Do not send a blurb or a cover gif.  If your eBook is already listed at the VampList, please contact me anyway because some books I don't know if they are eBook only.  I will leave the current listing as it is, but also list on the eBook page.  And if your book is in e-form and paperback, please designate that as well (with pub dates for each format).

Please pass this information around!  I want the list to be as thorough as possible.  You can send updates anytime and I add them as I update the list (every few months or so), and I also tweet new listings @vamplist.  But right now, to encourage authors/readers to send in eBook titles, through Saturday, if you send in a title, you'll be entered to win this awesome book by David Skal, ROMANCING THE VAMPIRE.  Picked a copy up at Borders, and I must say, this is a beautiful book filled with vampire facts, legends, and info, and lots of fun extras like posters, stickers, cards, etc.  So send in titles (including all info listed above).

2 comments:

Witchy Woman said...

I'm on my way to email you. Think I have one.

Witchy Woman said...

Found a 2nd!