Thursday, December 1, 2011

This Barbie has bite!

Still play with Barbie?  Here's one you'll want to add to your collection!  More info here.
Forever young and eternally beautiful, this royal lady’s ensemble features a magnificent pannier skirt lined with metallic red-woven fabric, an enchanting collar and soaring headpiece encapsulating four inch high fiery red hair. Clear teardrop rhinestones sparkle on her earrings and also accent her red and purple Louis-style shoes. Once bitten, and never shy!

7 comments:

Roni said...

Wow! I didn't play with dolls as a kid, (tomboy) but that barbie is something else.

Lil said...

Oh my! Barbie all vamped out, indeed. I'll bet that would have made even Wednesday of The Addams Family smile.

Anna (Bite Club) said...

I normally love when toys get the vamp treatment but this is just too much...of well, everything. Very Vegas showgirl. Do love the hair color though.

Cynthia Cooke said...

Wow! I absolutely LOVE her! Especially the purple shoes. ;-)

MelinaLove101 said...

Omg! I used to play with my older sister and her outfit wouldve made a great asset to the little collection we had! We were always playing dress up lol

alainala said...

thats awesome! and i love the shoes and the hair!

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Love it! I collect Barbie dolls. This one sooooo needs to be in my collection! Damn my current poverty level! LOL!