Saturday, May 19, 2012

Win a chance to be a guest reviewer!

Do you love Jeaniene Frost?  Want a chance to read ONCE BURNED in advance before the June 26th release date?  All you  have to do is comment below. Tell us how much you love Frost, and which of her books is your favorite.  One winner will be chosen next week to receive the ARC and then VampChix hopes you'll be so kind as to provide us with a review before the release date.  Nothing fancy or too long, just your honest fan-girl (or guy) opinion of the story.  And I'll throw in a cool wristband I picked up from Jeaniene at the recent RT convention that quotes Ian, "I like it twisted".

So comment today!  (This contest is US entrants only, please, but you're welcome to comment if you're in another country, just please state that as well. Thanks!)


Alicia0605 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia0605 said...

I adore Vlad and Bones!! They are by far my favorite vampires. I really enjoy Jeaniene Frost's work. She has a great mix of humor, action and romance in her books! My favorite book by her so far is Destined for an Early Grave! I would love the honor of reviewing this book!!


molly.frenzel said...

I have a new and undoubted love for all things Jeaniene Frost!I can't wait to read Once Burned. My fave J. Frost book? Halfway to the Grave.


Victoria said...

I love Jeaniene Frost! It would be an honor to be chosen for an ARC of Once Burned. I'm dying to see Vlad eventually be happy :).


LauraJean said...

I love Bones. And Spike. And Cat. And... all of them. I love all of the books. How can a girl choose?? I would love to have the opportunity to provide a review of Once Burned... :-)

Erika said...

Oh wow i would love this!
I found Bones & Cat not even 6 months ago. I got a paperback of the newest book out as a gift and for 2 days was glued. then i bought everything else on e-book on my kindle! Love Ms. Frost and her awesome stories!

iamthehmic said...

My fav Jeaniene Frost book is "One Foot in The Grave" I absolutely adore and love BONES!! But can't wait to see if Vladd will finally meet his match! No pun intended.