Tuesday, June 26, 2012

True Blood Recap - Ep. 3: Whatever I Am, You Made Me


BEWARE!
CONTAINS SPOILERS & OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!


And we're back on schedule folks.  Sorry it took me longer than expected.  Such is life I suppose.  Anywhoozle, let's go over Episode 3 shall we?


HIGHLIGHTS AND/OR 'W.T.H. WAS THAT?' MOMENTS
  • I enjoyed getting to see the world through the eyes of a new vamp.  I think that's a first for the show.
  • Anyone else over the little vampire brat?
  • I love the formality of the Authority meetings.


  • OMG Steve is the new Nan!  I wonder how he’ll use his new powers.  (Watch out Jason!)
  • Poor Andy.  Facebook will get ya every time.
  • So far so good I’m liking the storylines they’ve decided to go with….Debbie Pelt, Tara’s new vamp status, the Mainstreamers vs. the Sanguinistas, Terry and his past coming back to haunt him, literally.


  • I’m really loving Pam’s flashbacks and how they relate to Tara.
  • Salome is up to something and I’m not entirely sure I like what that something is.
  • Jess finds a fairy!  Which means it’s either very bad news for the fairy or horribly bad news for Sookie.
  • Okay, seriously, what the hell is up with Hoyt?!


  • I’m being to enjoy Eric’s cuthroatedness.
  • My poor, poor Jason.  It must be really hard to be seen as a sex machine.  Come give mama a hug.  ;-)
  • I’m not going to lie.  I kind of like that Tara blew up Sookie’s spot.  She’s starting to get on my nerves.


  • I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…I love it seeing Alcide get all huffy and puffy.  *rawr*
  • Just when you think things couldn’t get crazier, Lafayette’s demon decides to rear it’s rather ugly head.
  • See kids…tanning beds are really, really bad for you.



FAVORITE QUOTES

'You haven't done shit for me, Tinkerbell.'
-Pam to Sookie

'Arlene these peas is colder than titties in a brass bra.  C'mon now, shit!'
-Lafayette to Arlene

'You smell awesome, what are you?'
-Jessica to what I presume is a fairy



EPISODE 3 PREVIEW


No comments: