Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dark Rapture - reissued!

Wanted to do a quiet little announcement of a re-issue of my very first vampire romance today. (I'm calling it a September book, so that's why just a whisper today.)  Dark Rapture was the first book I wrote waaaaaaay back in the early 90s.  I've only recently gotten rights back to it.  So I polished it up a bit and gave it a gorgeous new cover, and I'm combining it with the sequel, Wicked Angels, in this new digital version.  I hope you like it!

The cover art was done by Daniel Priego.  View his gorgeous artwork here:

Sebastian DelaCourte has lived centuries, always seeking, wondering about the woman who made him vampire. He desires love. He needs blood.
Scarlet Rose captures his heart, and promises love—but not without forcing the two to face the twisted fate of time and undying passion.

A macabre paranormal romance featuring vampires, time-travel, an angry ghost, and rock 'n roll. Set in contemporary Los Angeles and 18th century Paris. This is the first authorized digital edition of Dark Rapture. 


Rain Maiden said...

Love the cover, must add this to my TBR pile.

AE said...

Congratulations, Michele!!! Looks fabulous!

Michele Hauf said...

I was very excited to be able to use that artwork. The rose was originally red, so I asked the artist to change it for me. Really evokes the mood of the story.