Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Mysterious Madame Morpho by Delilah S. Dawson


I'll be posting my review of this is the next couple of weeks, but I can tell you right now that I am crazy excited to revisit Criminy and Tish, and their wonderful caravan of fantastic fun! I loved Wicked As They Come so much that I have been rockin' the Criminy scent from Villainess for the last few months just to stay in touch with one of my favorite books. And you can't go wrong at only $.99! Happy Friday!


THE MYSTERIOUS MADAME MORPHO (Pocket Star; on-sale October 2, 2012; e-book original; $.99) is an e-book novella, taking place after Wicked as They Come, featuring fan favorites Tish and Criminy, and introducing Madame Morpho. 

When Madame Morpho arrives at Criminy’s doorstep, begging for a position in the caravan with her unique butterfly act, Tish and Criminy wonder about the intentions of this new mysterious woman. But with just one of Tish’s glances, it’s revealed that Madame Morpho is on the run from a dark past in London, and Criminy hires her immediately. She begins working closely with Mr. Murdoch, a reclusive mechanical genius who keeps the train and clockworks running, and soon finds herself in both love in danger, with Mr. Murdoch by her side.

THE MYSTERIOUS MADAME MORPHO is the perfect novella to hold you over until the release of Delilah’s Wicked as She Wants (May 2013), the sequel to Wicked as They Come. It even features a teaser from the upcoming novel!

1 comment:

delilah s. dawson said...

Yay! I'm wearing Criminy, too. <3