Saturday, March 2, 2013

Let's talk about...Avalon Revisited by O.M. Grey

I know Michele has featured O.M. Grey and her books before, but I wanted to turn you on to the re-issued version of Avalon Revisted. I'm dying to read this book and the new edition has an extra 20K of words, plus a teaser chapter for Avalon Revamped. Have any of you read the original from 2010? If so, I'd love to know what you thought. I'm hoping to review this title soon because I've been in a steampunk mood ever since I read Tarnished by Karina Cooper awhile back.
You can find out more about the author and her books by visiting her website, which I thought was very cool. 

Arthur Tudor has made his existence as a vampire bearable for over three hundred years by immersing himself in blood and debauchery. Aboard an airship gala, he meets Avalon, an aspiring vampire slayer who sparks fire into Arthur’s shriveled heart. Together they try to solve the mystery of several horrendous murders on the dark streets of London. Cultures clash and pressures rise in this sexy Steampunk Romance.

No comments: