Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Twice Tempted release day contest

Yesterday was a big release day for me as two of my favorite authors had books out. My copy of Lover at Last by J.R. Ward is happily making its way across the country and heading toward my mailbox, so I anticipate a long day of reading once that much anticipated addition to the BDB gets here. *clapping hands and grinning like a loon*

Next on my release day calendar was Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost and guess what???? Thanks to Michele (Hauf) we have an extra to give away here at the blog!! My review is ready for later in the week (spring break makes it harder to blog because I'm entertaining the monsters and all their monstrous friends, plus a niece and 2 nephews) so I'm not sure what day I'll post, possibly Thursday.

If you want to win a copy of Twice Tempted for your very own reading pleasure, and this book completely rocks, just leave me a comment about why you love the Night Huntress world and your name will be tossed into the magic hat we keep for just these sorts of happy occasions.

Sorry, no international shipping on this one guys, but hopefully the next contest will be worldwide. Please remember to leave a valid email in your profile, or in the comment section, so I have a way to reach you. Ready, set, go!



SandyG265 said...

I'm always looking for a good read and I know this will be one.

Barbara E. said...

I love the Night Huntress world because there are so many fantastic characters and I've learned more about them in each book I read, which makes me love them even more. I'm looking forward to reading Vlad's second book.

Barbed1951 at aol dot com

June M. said...

I am ashamed to say that I haven't read the Night Huntress series *hangs head*. They are on my TBR list but that list is LONG! I was thinking about starting with this spin-off series first then reading the others (I did that for Larissa Ione's books, lol). Thanks so much for the chance to win a copy of this one :)
manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

bn100 said...

Haven't read it yet, but would like to. The characters sound intriguing.

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Barb P said...

I love this series!! Of course, one of the big draws is the relationship between Cat & Bones, but there are so many other characters in the series that are to die for **LOL** such as Vlad! Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway!!

Krista said...

I love the Night Huntress series because of Bones and his work in Chapter 32 ;) I wasn't completely wowed by Once Burned, but I've read that Twice Tempted is really great. Thanks for the giveaway!

Stephanie Huff said...

I love the Night Huntress World because of all the great characters, especially the men! Ian is my favorite, but I love Vlad as well. Once Burned was a little disappointing, but many of the reviews for Twice Tempted suggest this one is better.

snhoveln (at) gmail (dot) com

CrystalGB said...

I love the Night Huntress world because the characters are amazing, the world building is awesome and the stories are always engrossing.