Monday, May 13, 2013


Coming to NBC this fall, Friday nights.  What do you think about the name change for Dracula, and his decidedly unEuropean accent?


Anna (Bite Club) said...

I'm crossing my fingers that this show ends up being as cool as it looks because I read that it's going into the schedule as a limited run, paired with one of my favorite shows, Grimm, on Friday nights. I can live with the name change/alias since it feels like a logical thing to do after being around for hundreds of years, and I'm already liking the dark and sexy vibe, very reminiscent of The Tudors. Hopefully a show like this can exist on network TV.

Michele Hauf said...

My thoughts exactly! I hope it survives network TV. And I'm bummed already if it's limited run because I love anything with JRM, and want it to go on forever.

Mina Lobo said...

I adore this era/Dracula. Will have to check this out. Glad it won't conflict with American Horror Story! (I'm guessing.) :-)
Some Dark Romantic