Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Entwined With You!!!

I'm setting our vampires back in the coffin, so I can read the much anticipated Entwined With You! Don't worry, it's only for a day. I'm kind of anxious about this one since it has been announced that there will be two more books added to the series, but I'm far too hooked on Gideon to give up now. Happy Reading!~Anna




The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires…

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…

2 comments:

Rain Maiden said...

I have not started this series yet, but heard its better the 50 Shades.

Anna (Bite Club) said...

I'm one of those that didn't care much for the 50 Shades series so my opinion is probably biased, but when I am recommending an erotic series I always say "You've gotta read the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day". You can practically feel the intensity leaping off the pages as you read, and it helps that the characters are extremely layered, despite being nearly broken by their pasts. Nothing feels flat or one dimensional with them. They stay true to themselves even when that might not work for the ones closest to them. Gideon and Eva share something that is difficult to explain. I stayed up quite late finishing Entwined and it was worth the loss of sleep. That's saying something, considering how much I enjoy sleep:)