Monday, June 17, 2013

Meet our newest VampChix!

Hello Bite Club! I am Angie Nickell, and I am excited to join your group! I have been reading horror, sci-fi, and fantasy since I was in middle school, and I watch a lot of nerdy-fun television shows and films. So, I can't wait to share some of the things that I love with you.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm originally from the Midwest, but I am currently living in Arizona. I am a mother (to a teenager) and a military wife, and I have a degree in paralegal studies. I have a ton of hobbies, including:  painting, photography, writing science fiction and horror short stories, creating steampunk weapons and jewelery, cosplaying, and doing zombie make-up for local zombie-walks. Whenever I have time and money, I go to any type of comic, anime, writer, or steampunk convention that I can.

When I'm not "nerding-out" I spend most of my time with my family and pets. I have a Pom-a-poo (Pomeranian-Poodle) named Mr. Tankertons, who is ridiculously adorable, and has been featured on The Fluffington Post. I also have a cat, named Twitch, who is equally adorable, but thinks posing for photos is for suckers. I am part of a Relay For Life team, so I devote many volunteer hours to that. Additionally, I write a blog of my own- Logical Waffles- just discussing any topics that interest me.
I am pretty open-minded, and I have a sense of humor. I enjoy books and film that excite me, scare me, make me think, make me laugh, or maybe even change the way I view the world. My goal is to bring some of those things to you, in the hopes that you will enjoy them as much as I do. I look forward to  meeting you here at Bite Club!

1 comment:

famous paintings said...

not a big fan of vampire stories, but good to see this review! thanks!