Sunday, August 11, 2013

Biting Bad contest winners

It seems that the general consensus, according to the original post comments, makes Ethan the best Chicagoland Vampire book boyfriend, and I'm not necessarily going to disagree with that since I think he is the perfect match for Merit. Biting Bad is available now and the early reviews seem to be pretty favorable. Once I'm finished with my monthly RT review books, me and Methan are going to play catch-up because I'm still a book behind and I want to see how Biting Bad plays out. 

And now, here are the winners for the Biting Bad contest:

Teresa Bergan will be taking home a tote bag with pin and pens AND Carrie will be taking home the book!

My thanks to Chloe Neill for including me in the blog tour and additional thanks to everyone that came by to check it out! If I don't hear back from the winners (you should be getting an email from me sometime today) within the week I will grab another name out of the magic hat. 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yippy! I cant wait to get the book. Congrats Teresa. Thanks Vampchix