Thursday, September 26, 2013

Argeneau 10th Anniversary blog tour: Cale and Alex

It's time to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Argeneau vampires!

I've been reading Lynsay Sand's Argeneau vampires since Single White Vampire released in 1993, and I'm excited to be a part of her 10th anniversary blog tour. Part of the tour is choosing a favorite couple, a task that is much harder than I thought it would be, in part because it has been quite some time since I've read the beginning books in the series. In choosing my personal favorite I've looked back at the last  handful or so that I have reviewed and decided that Cale and Alex from Hungry For You are the couple I like the most.

Cale is different from some of his contemporaries because he isn't a super alpha male personality, which automatically makes him a more likeable guy in my book. He's more mild mannered and willing to show how much Alex means to him using actions instead of overpowering with repeated explanations of how the lifemate bond works. Cale is willing to do almost anything to get Alex to fall in love with him. He's sweet.

I'll admit it, the whole destined to be together-lifemates for all eternity can wear pretty thin after so many books, but Sands keeps things fresh by giving her vampires very distinct personalities and situations. ~Anna

Who's Your Hero?

Take the quiz to find out! All you need to do is answer 5 simple questions. Apparently, I share a love of ice cream and crossbows with Anders from Immortal Ever After. 

The latest installment in the Argeneau series, One Lucky Vampire, is available now! 

Luck be a vampire tonight . . .

When Nicole Phillips agreed to hire a housekeeper, she pictured someone a little frumpy and almost certainly female. Instead, she gets gorgeous, unmistakably male Jake Colson. The man is proving indispensable in the kitchen—and everywhere else. Except Jake might not be a mortal man at all.

. . . and every night

Who wouldn't want to be a tall, dark, powerful vampire? Jake, for one. He's barely had time to adjust to his new state before he's roped into a family favor. Still, secretly playing bodyguard to sweet, sexy Nicole is turning out to be the wildest ride of his life. First he'll put a stop to whoever's targeting her. Then he'll prove that this kind of love, and luck, happens only once in an eternity.
Goodreads    B&N    Amazon

In celebration of One Lucky Vampire Avon and Lynsay Sands are hosting a fabulous contest where anyone who comments on any (or all!) of the blog stops will be eligible to win 1 of 3 fang-tastic prizes celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the Argeneaus (and the 10-year gift is tin and romance, here at Avon).

So leave a comment here at Bite Club and you could win some fabulous prizes, and increase your chances of winning by visiting other stops on the tour!

             -Prize #1: An adorable “Happy Ever After” wreath…because who doesn’t love a good HEA?

-Prize #2: An tin hearts cake-topper set (OLV’s Jake is a body guard going undercover as a cook/ housekeeper for Nicole Phillips—and we loved the idea of him baking a cake using these!)

-Prize #3: A gorgeous silver “tin heart” medallion necklace—because ultimately, love is what the got the Argeneaus to 10 years, right?


SandyG265 said...

I'm waiting impatiently to get my copy of the book from Amazon.

SkyRhino said...

I got Armand Argeneau on the quiz. :)

Heather said...

Love the series. I can't wait to read it. Thank you for the giveaway.

Libby Dodd said...

Love this series

jmcgaugh said...

Anders was my hero. Love these books!

Renee Gschaid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee Gschaid said...

I picked one up, I loved it and now I'm starting from the start.

Juana said...

I love this series. I'm not able to pick a favorite hero/heroine I like them all.

jmesparza821 at gmail dot com

Barb P said...

I truly love this series and have been reading it since the first book came out. Congrats to Lynsay and 10 fab years. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!!

Carol L. said...

I can't wait to read One Lucky Vampire. Love this series and love that cover. Congrats to Lynsay on ten years, Thanks for participating.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com