Monday, January 27, 2014

Taking Wulfe Untamed and Up From the Grave on the road


Pamela Palmer (Wulfe Untamed)and Jeaniene Frost (Up From the Grave) are both celebrating the end of their much loved series, and if you happen to be in their neck of the woods I highly recommend stopping by one of these signings! I definitely would if I wasn't all the way across the country! That last date in Boonsboro has my name all over it, like it's a bucket list item to stay at the Inn and attend a mass signing (just look at the authors on that list), so I'm seriously bummed that I'm not independently wealthy. Yes, that's right folks, if I had oodles of money I would travel to Maryland so I could get J.D. Robb to sign a book for me. Having Jeaniene Frost, Sylvia Day, Stephanie Draven and Pamela Palmer there as well...I might shed a tear.


Wulfe Untamed and Up From the Grave. Both books release January 28th. 
January 30th: Barnes and Noble in Cary, NC  at 7pm
January 31st: Laurelwood Books in Memphis, TN at 6:30pm
February 1st: Joseph Beth Book in Lexington, KY at 7pm
February 2nd: Books and Co. in Dayton, OH at 2pm
February 4th: Barnes and Noble in Homestead, PA at 7pm
February 15th: Turn The Page book store in Boonsboro, MD at 12pm. Group author signing includes Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb, Sylvia Day, Jaci Burton, Jeaniene Frost, Pamela Palmer, Stephanie Draven, and more.



No comments: