Friday, February 7, 2014

Known Devil

Known Devil is book 3 in the Occult Crimes series by Justin Gustainis and if you're looking for a dark, gritty world filled with bloodsucking vampires, no sparkles or dashing good looks, then Scranton, PA might be just what you've been looking for. Awhile back, I read, reviewed, and loved Hard Spell, which is the book that kicks off the series.  However, due to an overwhelming TBR pile I missed the sequel. Now I'm back on track, and really looking forward to seeing how Markowski is faring these days. I'll post a review once I'm finished but don't just take my word for it...go get yourself a copy and read for yourself! ~Anna


Book description: My name’s Markowski. I carry a badge. Also, a crucifix, some wooden stakes, a big vial of holy water, and a 9mm Beretta loaded with silver bullets.

A new supernatural gang is intent on invading Scranton – as if I didn’t have enough to contend with!

Supernatural gang warfare? Not on my watch!


Books in the series:

Hard Spell
Evil Dark
Known Devil

Amazon   Goodreads   Author page

No comments: