Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Phoenix Comicon Update


PCC is less than 2 weeks away!! Finish your cosplay and buy your tickets!

There have been some updates since my last post- some major appearance announcements, and also a notice from the con.

First, what you really NEED to know. This year, they expect record numbers of sales. They are expanding the area they are using within the convention center, adding an extra food court area, and utilizing the surrounding hotels even more than previous years. However, they have been in contact with the fire marshal, and there will be limits on tickets sold this year to make sure everyone stays safe.
So, the first thing you need to know is- get them online now. Here is the link for you. If you wait until the day of the event, you might not get in! No guarantees.

Now the fun stuff!

Since my last con update, there have been some more guest announcements.
Some big names are:




 
  








And these are just a few of the recent updates. Check out the complete line-up here: http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/page/1



Personally, I can't wait for the classic Batman panel, much less Nathan Fillion, Stan Lee, Bruce Campbell...I mean, jeez. There are so many people I am excited to see, I can't even list them all!

So. Much. Excitement. 
Brain Overload.

Hurry up and get your tickets and I'll see you there!




No comments: