Sunday, May 4, 2014

Star Wars Day!

May the Fourth Be With You!!

Speaking of Star Wars, who is ready for the new movies?? I know I am. I just hope they are better than the last three. I mean, Jar-Jar?  What the heck was up with that?  Anyway, J.J. Abrams is directing and co-writing for the movies and I think he did a pretty good job with the Star Trek reboot (although I know some folks would disagree). The movies are supposed to be set 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hammil are all going to be in Episode VII, as well as Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Anthony Daniels, (C-3PO), and Kenny Baker (R2-D2). The movie is supposed to be coming to theaters in December of 2015. It's a long wait, but hopefully it will be worth it. 

For now,  here's a video for your Star Wars Day celebration. Cantina Band Auditions, by College Humor. Very funny stuff.

No comments: