Saturday, May 31, 2014

What to read? Decisions. Decisions.

I'm finished with my RT books so I have about a week to read whatever the heck I want! Then I must read the next 5 on my list for blog reviews before my next set of RT titles arrive, so there is not a moment to lose! I've raided my TBR stash and here are my top contenders: 

*Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh (I'm frightfully behind on the Psy-Changeling books)

*The Siren by Tiffany Reisz (have the next in this series as well)

*Changing the Game by Jaci Burton (also have the next 2 for this series)

*Vampire Empire by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith (Thanks to Michele I have the rest of this series too)

*A Thief in the Night by David Chandler (also have book 3)

Or should I order more from the Iron Druid Chronicles so I can finally get caught up before Shattered hits shelves?

 Help! ~Anna




2 comments:

Carrie said...

Since you have a limited amount of time, I would not start a series. I say Iron Druid Chronicles.

Anna (Bite Club) said...

Druid Chronicles is a pretty established series, but you are right about the time issue. However, I went ahead and read the entire Play by Play series from Jaci Burton and I loved every dirty minute of it! Now I'm trying to finish up the Original Sinners books that I have (just 1 and 2) before I dig in to the RT books for the month.