Sunday, June 8, 2014

Goodbye Phoenix Comicon

I'm heading out for the final day and it has been a really exciting con for me. I have met Richard Dean Anderson, I met author, Scott Lynch, whose book The Lies of Locke Lamora I am hoping to review here soon. I got some of my comics signed. I sat in on tons of panels- John Rhys-Davies, Richard Dean Anderson, The Batman panel with Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar, the John Barrowman, the Bruce Campbell, the Stephen Amell, and the Nathan Fillion panels. My daughter got to meet Todd Haberkorn, who is a voice actor for various Funimation anime cartoons. And I bought lots of fun things and saw sooooo much cosplay.

I am hoping to meet Bruce Campbell and Nathan Fillion today, if the crowds permit. Even if not, though, this has been a good one. I am always sorry to leave.

So until next year, Phoenix! But for now, I'll leave you with some pictures of the awesomeness.

Julie Newmar and Burt Ward

Adam West

John Barrowman


 Bruce Campbell

Stephen Amell with a young fan

Nathan Fillion doing "The Frakes"

I have so much more to share, but it's all too much for here. If you want more, I will update with a link to my photos on Flickr soon! For now, I have to get my con on for one more day!

Update: Here's that link I promised. All of my photos:

1 comment:

Anna (Bite Club) said...

I'm glad you had a good time:)