Sunday, July 20, 2014


Remember that God-awful creepy doll from the movie, The Conjuring?
Well, she's getting her own movie. Annabelle will be in theaters in October 3rd!

The first trailer is out now. Take a look:

Gah. Creepy dolls are so....CREEPY!!

And let me just say...I'm having a hard time believing that anyone would have wanted this doll in the first place. NOT that it might end up haunted. That part seems plausible. LOL. Well, I loved The Conjuring, so I guess I will have to see this too. 
And then hide every doll in the house for the foreseeable future so I don't have nightmares.

Oh, and speaking of the story that inspired the "Annabelle" from the movie here.
I will never look at Raggedy Ann the same way.


Anna (VampChix) said...

Not a chance in hell, Angie. This creepy doll showed up on my FB feed and I almost screamed! I'm still scared.

SkyRhino said...

(evil laughter)