Sunday, July 6, 2014

Deliver Us From Evil

I just went and saw this today, and it was pretty scary. Not quite what I hoped for, in that I thought it would be more startle- scares (what my husband calls jumpy-outy-scares), but instead it had a lot of gross-out scares and just a few of the startle kind.
And the gross stuff was pretty darn gross- at least for me. Bloodied fingers, mutilated bodies and broken bones and a nasty bloated corpse that explodes into a swarm of flies. Gag. Gag. Retch.

Despite that, though, I liked it pretty well. Eric Bana and Edgar Ramirez were pretty hot, but it was hard to focus on them being all sexy when they were trying to exorcise a guy who is chewing off his own leg. You know?

So, I say go see it..IF you don't have a weak stomach.

I think this guy had a really bad day.

No comments: