Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Steam Crow Kickstarter

Hey VampChix!

Just wanted to give you a quick heads up about a cool kickstarter campaign. Steam Crow is producing t-shirts of some of their coolest designs. They have Poe, Lovecraft, Tesla and Rasputin "altered ego" shirts.


Are those awesome or what? I have the silk screen print of the Lovecraft design on my living room wall. Now I need a Poe shirt for myself and a Tesla for my science nerd hubby.

The kickstarter runs just until the end of this month! So get on over there now before it's too late!

Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steamcrow/altered-egos



Not familiar with Steam Crow? Check them out at their website.
 http://www.steamcrow.com/
They are a family-owned small business that makes one-of-a-kind monster-themed art. They are regulars at Comicons here in Arizona and just super nice people in general.



3 comments:

Sharon Stogner said...

that is pretty cool. Will spread the word

Anna (VampChix) said...

I could easily go crazy on their website!

SkyRhino said...

I have. Oh my gosh. I'm not kidding-my daughter's artwork in her bedroom is ALL Steam Crow. I have 2 prints in my living room, and I have one of their messenger bags too. And I backed the kickstarter, so eventually I'll have 2 shirts. LOL. I'm an addict.