Sunday, December 7, 2014

12 Days of Christmas- VampChix Style

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

True Blood on DVD!


On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...






A pair of TARDIS earrings.


On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...





Harley Quinn pajamas from ThinkGeek.


On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...






A beautiful bat filigree necklace.
I have a couple of pieces from Fable and Fury- love them!


On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...


A wicked ring from Art Masters Jewelery!
Wow! These are all awesome, but expensive! If you get one of these someone really loves you. ;)

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...





A box set of paranormal romance.
This one is Larissa Ione's Demonica series, but there are others we would gratefully accept as well. ;)


On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...


 A Walking Dead, Daryl tank shirt.


Lots of other cool things at Her Universe too.


On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...



Hand-painted Converse shoes.
Oh my gosh- there's so many cool styles on Etsy. Everything from Doctor Who to Marvel and DC comics, to Star Wars to Studio Ghibli...

 On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...





A beautiful edition of Bram Stoker's Dracula.


 On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...


Art prints from Qmx.
Yes. I'll take the men of Firefly set, please.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...


A Guardians of the Galaxy shirt from TeeFury.
Check out Bamboota's other stuff while you're there. She's one of my favorite artists.


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

A shirtless Sam and Dean!


Oh wait, Santa won't bring the real ones? Damn.

Ok. Maybe these cute friendship bracelets, instead-



Merry Christmas, VampChix!

What's on YOUR list?
















 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Your 12 days of Christmas are awesome. It even matches the tune Very clever. I really like the pink and black ring.

SkyRhino said...

Thanks! I love that too, basically ANY of their rings would be cool for me, but they are not cheap!

Redhead85 said...

Such cool stuff! Did you get any of it for your Christmas then?